USA Green Card Visa
US of America or USA is without a doubt perhaps the best economy of the world with brilliant education system, cutting edge business foundation, abundant the travel industry exercises and elevated expectations of living. On the off chance that you want to make the USA your permanent residence, you should initially accomplish a US Green Card.
US EB-5 Program
Since its presentation in 1990, the United States Employment Based (Category) 5 Program, popularly known as the US EB-5 Program, offers a select class of immigration Visa for foreign High Net worth financial investors. The program was started with the point of reinforcing the US Economy by making new openings and investment of foreign investors. The EB 5 Visa, in light of a passing US venture, supports a candidate for a Green Card before immigration to the country. It doesn’t require the person to deal with the everyday undertakings of a business. The candidate is required to put US $ 500,000* in a Regional Center Project affirmed by the US CIS dependent on proposition for advancing monetary development.
What is a Regional Center?
Regional Center is an element, association or organization that has been affirmed thusly by the US CIS. Provincial Centers are qualified to get immigrant financial investor capital of US $ 500,000. Territorial Center investors could straightforwardly or in a roundabout way make work positions by enlisting 10 employees. It focuses around a particular geographic territory inside the United States and Exceeds the National normal unemployment rate. It tries to elevate monetary development to build trade Productivity, manifestations of new openings and expanded household capital investment.
BENEFITS OF USING REGIONAL CENTER PROJECTS:
- No everyday administration required.
- The 10 employments made from the venture can be immediate or indirect.
- The investor can live and work anyplace in the U.S.
- The speculator can be an expert, an agent or even a retiree.
- Put US $ 500,000 of every a Government affirmed Regional Center.
- Source of Investment ought to be legal.
- No requirement of earlier business experience.
- No requirement of Education.
- No age bar.
- Information on English Language isn’t vital.
- The Applicant ought to be in Good Health.
Why Hexa Immigration?
Moving your base and for all time living in another nation takes a great deal of work and lawful formalities. Hexa Immigration, being a main worldwide resettlement advisor, offers start to finish immigration and visa administrations to its customers. A group of master proficient specialists lodging long periods of involvement with resettlements, guides you through the whole visa/migration/permanent residency process.
USA investor programs
Q1. What is the US EB-5 Visa?
The EB-5 Visa is a US Visa created by the Immigration Act of 1990 which provides a method of obtaining the US Green Card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States. To obtain the Visa, individuals must invest at least $500,000 in a Government approved Regional Center.
Q2. When do I need to invest the $500,000?
Once the Regional Center establishes that the investor fulfilled the basic admissibility requirements, they are invited to wire their investment of $500,000 into the escrow account of the project. The amount will be kept in escrow until the approval of the I-526 petition by the USCIS.
Q3. Who all can apply for this Visa?
People from all the walks of life can apply for this Visa ranging from Professionals, Business persons and Retirees.
Q4. What are the benefits of the Green Card?
The key benefits are:
- All legal permanent residents under the EB-5 Investor Program enjoy the same benefits as every other United States resident.
- The U.S. is a safe harbor for your family as well as your personal and business investments. Any member of the family with a Green Card can enter the U.S. at any time and stay as long as he or she wishes.
- The cost of living in the U.S. is less than most of the large industrial nations. Consumer goods, services and housing cost is significantly less expensive than the same goods and services in most countries.
- Students may work in the U.S. while they attend college and then continue to work afterwards, enabling the student to pay for part of his education and to work while attending graduate and postgraduate studies.
- The U.S. provides many financial, social and educational entitlements: public schools, health and medical attention and social security.
Q5. What is a Designated Regional Center?
A “Regional Center:”
- Is an entity, organization or agency that has been approved as such by the Service;
- Focuses on a specific geographic area within the United States;
- Seeks to promote economic growth through increased export sales, improved regional productivity, creation of new jobs, and increased domestic capital investment.
Q6. How will a Green- Card holder get the Citizenship of USA?
Once the applicant receives the Green Card, he will have to stay in the US for 30 months during the 5 years prior to the naturalization application. On becoming a US citizen, the applicant is entitled for all the benefits including the right to vote and hold public office.