New Zealand Visa Consultant
Settled in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, New Zealand that is properly called the ‘Place where there is Long White Clouds’, is a genuinely exotic server popular for its magnificent mix of characteristic environment, lively culture, relaxation life, condition of-craftsmanship working condition, broadened business advertise, extensive strategy system and an agreeable government. New Zealand offers a series of superb immigration programs that help individuals from all over the globe to go to the ‘place where there is Kiwis’ to live, work, travel and study.
The New Zealand immigration policy is thought to guarantee that immigration improves the social and financial advancement of the country. In the event that you want to move to New Zealand, at that point Hexa Global has the ideal way to assist you with increasing New Zealand Immigration Visa. Hexa Global is a worldwide resettlement arrangements supplier and is sponsored by a gigantic group of experts who have broad information on the immigration and visa forms and have been helping individuals for more than two decades. Our experts will control you through the whole migration procedure and assist you with increasing a visa in the most limited conceivable time. There are various immigration alternatives that are offered by the New Zealand government. These incorporate:-
Skilled Migration Visa
The Skilled Migration Category has been intended to draw in exceptionally skilled and qualified vagrants to New Zealand, especially in the mechanical divisions and districts that are encountering development, yet confronting lack of experts. The nation’s choice framework is adaptable and just significant stages are contemplated before a candidate can apply for skilled migration to the country.
Business Immigration Visa
The Business Immigration visa has been intended for people who wish to begin another business, assume control over a current business or spot an interest in the nation. There are significantly three kinds of New Zealand Business Visa: –
- Investor – This class draws in agents who have money to put resources into New Zealand. It enables them to be conceded the authorization to become permanent residents in the event that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Entrepreneur – In the event that you are an experienced business person and you need to act self employed in your own business in New Zealand, applying for a work visa under the Entrepreneur Work Visa Category might be a possibility for you.
- Employees of Relocating Business -This classification encourages the entry of workers of organizations that have moved to New Zealand, and who don’t fit the bill for habitation under some other business class.
The Government of New Zealand encourages foreign students to think about in their colleges and universities. Alongside the examinations, the students can likewise work for as long as 20 hours per week. Students, who have finished the requisite qualifications and meet the permanent resident criteria, can apply for a work license as well as changeless residency after fulfillment of their studies.
The fundamental target of the New Zealand Work Visa is to add to the advancement of the business and economy of the nation by pulling in talented individuals from the whole way across the world. There are two alternatives under this:
- Work to Resident – This classification permits people wishing to permanently settle in the nation to update their brief work visa to permanent resident visa.
- Employment –
- This classification enables New Zealand businesses to hire skilled workers for places that are vacant which no nearby workers can satisfy.
The Family Visa class permits the settler’s accomplice/companion and dependent children up to the age of 24, to get permanent resident status in New Zealand. Less needy relatives will require supports who have held permanent residency in New Zealand for at least three years. Candidates may require an idea of work too.
Q1. How long does it take to process a visa application for immigration to New Zealand?
The time taken by Immigration New Zealand (INZ) to process the application can vary depending upon:
- the requirements of the immigration instructions a candidate is applying under
- the completeness of the applications received
- how easily INZ can check the information provided by the candidates
- how well and how quickly the candidates respond to any concerns raised by INZ with you
Processing times also varies between offices. Once INZ receives the applications, it either gives a decision to the candidates, or tells them within 14 days, as to how long the processing time is predicted to be.
Q2. What are the requirements to apply for Business Visa in New Zealand?
To apply for a New Zealand Business Visa, you must demonstrate:
- You either operate your own business or hold a management position wherein you are responsible for all the aspects of the business operations.
- you are of good health and character
- any accompanying family member meets the English language requirements
- you have a genuine business plan
- you furnish sufficient capital to setup up a business
- you have not been involved in any kind of business fraud or have not experienced a business failure within the last five years of operation
- you have sufficient funds to sustain a living
- your business will prove to be beneficial for the economy of New Zealand
- you have researched the business market of New Zealand beforehand and made contacts
Q3. What is the criteria to be eligible for Work to Residence visa?
To be eligible, you’ll need to:
- have lived in New Zealand on a Work to Residence visa for two years
- meet health and character requirements
- provide evidence that you’re from an English speaking background or have an IELTS certificate (level 5).
Q4. Who is temporary work visa granted to?
Temporary work visas are granted to those who have a job offer from a New Zealand employer, people with skills that are in demand in the country, people coming for a stination for aspiring immigrants. The country has its own variety of landscape within its small area (as compared to other continents) i.e. golden beaches with blue seas as well as ice covered mountains. Even in comparisons on standard of living, life expectancy, education, literacy, the country comes in top most ranks by defeting others. The country is also safe to live as corruption ratio is very low.pecific purpose or event and people who want to gain work experience after studying in New Zealand.
Q5. How do I apply to extend my temporary resident visa?
As you must be on a valid visa at all times while your stay in New Zealand, you must either obtain a further temporary entry visa to remain in New Zealand, or you may depart New Zealand and wait for your residence decision offshore. To obtain a visa further, you must meet the current requirements as specified in the immigration instructions for the visa type you wish to apply for.
Q6. Can Immigration authorities refuse visa applications to New Zealand?
Yes. New Zealand has strict immigration regulations. An application is subject to refusal in case the applicant has not furnished all the desired information or submitted wrong supporting documents. It is advised to double check the application and supporting document check list in order to avoid refusal of the application
Q7.What are the requirements for gaining a permanent resident visa?
To be eligible for a permanent resident visa, the principal applicant in their original residence application must:-
- hold a resident visa, or must have held one for at least two years continuously
- have met any conditions that the resident visa was subject to under section 49(1) of the Immigration Act
- meet relevant character requirements, and
- have met one of the five commitments to New Zealand criteria as mentioned by the Government of New Zealand
In case you were not the principal applicant in the original residence application, you generally cannot apply for a permanent resident visa unless the principal application applies at the same time or later.
Q8. Can I apply for an immigration visa online?
Yes, applicants applying for a visa under visitor, student or work category can submit their application online.
Q9. How can I obtain a Police Clearance certificate?
Police clearance certificates can be obtained from the Regional Passport Office. It can also be obtained from the Office of Deputy Commissioner of Police/Superintendent of Police for the area of the applicant’s residence. To get a police clearance certificate from the Office of Deputy Commissioner of Police/Superintendent of Police, the applicant must obtain a letter for such a certificate from the INZ office. The police clearance certificate submitted with the application must be in original and must bear the official seal.
Q10. Why should I use the services of hexaglobal for a obtaining a New Zealand immigration Visa?
Obtaining a New Zealand permanent residency visa can be a cumbersome and complicated process. Using our expediting services offered by Hexa immigration who specialize in global resettlement and immigration processes, have a team of professionals who can provide you accurate instructions and processing times, guide through the entire process, provide updates and handle all your problems quickly – making what is a complex issue simple.