New Zealand Visa Consultant
Nestled in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, New Zealand that is rightly called the ‘Land of Long White Clouds’, is a truly exotic country famed for its majestic blend of natural surroundings, vibrant culture, leisure life, state-of-art working environment, diversified business market, comprehensive policy framework and a friendly government. New Zealand offers a series of excellent immigration programs that help people from all across the globe to come to the ‘land of Kiwis’ to live, work, travel and study. The New Zealand immigration policy is deliberated to ensure that immigration enhances the cultural and economic progress of the country. If you are planning to move to New Zealand, then Hexa Global has the perfect means to help you gain New Zealand Immigration Visa. Hexa Global is a global resettlement solutions provider and is backed by a huge team of professionals who have extensive knowledge of the immigration and visa processes and have been helping people for over two decades. Our professionals will guide you through the entire immigration process and help you gain a visa in the shortest possible time. There are a number of immigration options that are offered by the New Zealand government. These include:-
Skilled Migration Visa
The Skilled Migration Category has been designed to attract highly skilled and qualified migrants to New Zealand, particularly in the industrial sectors and regions that are experiencing growth, but facing shortage of professionals. The country’s selection system is flexible and only important stages are taken into consideration before an applicant can apply for skilled migration to the country.
Business Immigration Visa
The Business Immigration visa has been designed for individuals who wish to start a new business, take over an existing business or place an investment in the country. There are majorly three types of New Zealand Business Visa: –
- Investor – This category attracts business people who have capital to invest in New Zealand. It allows them to be granted the permission to become permanent residents if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Entrepreneur – If you are an experienced business person and you want to be self-employed in your own business in New Zealand, applying for a work visa under the Entrepreneur Work Visa Category may be an option for you.
- Employees of Relocating Business – This category facilitates the entry of employees of businesses that have relocated to New Zealand, and who do not qualify for residence under any other business category.
The Government of New Zealand encourages foreign students to study in their universities and colleges. Along with the studies, the students can also work for up to 20 hours a week. Students, who have completed the requisite qualifications and meet the permanent resident criteria, can apply for a work permit and/or permanent residency after completion of their studies.
The main objective of the New Zealand Work Visa is to contribute to the development of the industry and economy of the country by attracting skilled people from all across the world. There are two options under this:
- Work to Resident – This category allows individuals wishing to permanently settle in the country to upgrade their temporary work visa to a permanent resident visa.
- Employment – This category allows New Zealand employers to hire foreign skilled workers for positions that are vacant which no local workers are able to fulfill.
The Family Visa category allows the immigrant’s partner/spouse and dependent children up to the age of 24, to obtain permanent resident status in New Zealand. Less dependent family members will require sponsors who have held permanent residency in New Zealand for a minimum of three years. Applicants may require an offer of employment as well.
Q1. How long does it take to process a visa application for immigration to New Zealand?
The time taken by Immigration New Zealand (INZ) to process the application can vary depending upon:
- the requirements of the immigration instructions a candidate is applying under
- the completeness of the applications received
- how easily INZ can check the information provided by the candidates
- how well and how quickly the candidates respond to any concerns raised by INZ with you
Processing times also varies between offices. Once INZ receives the applications, it either gives a decision to the candidates, or tells them within 14 days, as to how long the processing time is predicted to be.
Q2. What are the requirements to apply for Business Visa in New Zealand?
To apply for a New Zealand Business Visa, you must demonstrate:
- You either operate your own business or hold a management position wherein you are responsible for all the aspects of the business operations.
- you are of good health and character
- any accompanying family member meets the English language requirements
- you have a genuine business plan
- you furnish sufficient capital to setup up a business
- you have not been involved in any kind of business fraud or have not experienced a business failure within the last five years of operation
- you have sufficient funds to sustain a living
- your business will prove to be beneficial for the economy of New Zealand
- you have researched the business market of New Zealand beforehand and made contacts
Q3. What is the criteria to be eligible for Work to Residence visa?
To be eligible, you’ll need to:
- have lived in New Zealand on a Work to Residence visa for two years
- meet health and character requirements
- provide evidence that you’re from an English speaking background or have an IELTS certificate (level 5).
Q4. Who is temporary work visa granted to?
Temporary work visas are granted to those who have a job offer from a New Zealand employer, people with skills that are in demand in the country, people coming for a stination for aspiring immigrants. The country has its own variety of landscape within its small area (as compared to other continents) i.e. golden beaches with blue seas as well as ice covered mountains. Even in comparisons on standard of living, life expectancy, education, literacy, the country comes in top most ranks by defeting others. The country is also safe to live as corruption ratio is very low.pecific purpose or event and people who want to gain work experience after studying in New Zealand.
Q5. How do I apply to extend my temporary resident visa?
As you must be on a valid visa at all times while your stay in New Zealand, you must either obtain a further temporary entry visa to remain in New Zealand, or you may depart New Zealand and wait for your residence decision offshore. To obtain a visa further, you must meet the current requirements as specified in the immigration instructions for the visa type you wish to apply for.
Q6. Can Immigration authorities refuse visa applications to New Zealand?
Yes. New Zealand has strict immigration regulations. An application is subject to refusal in case the applicant has not furnished all the desired information or submitted wrong supporting documents. It is advised to double check the application and supporting document check list in order to avoid refusal of the application
Q7.What are the requirements for gaining a permanent resident visa?
To be eligible for a permanent resident visa, the principal applicant in their original residence application must:-
- hold a resident visa, or must have held one for at least two years continuously
- have met any conditions that the resident visa was subject to under section 49(1) of the Immigration Act
- meet relevant character requirements, and
- have met one of the five commitments to New Zealand criteria as mentioned by the Government of New Zealand
In case you were not the principal applicant in the original residence application, you generally cannot apply for a permanent resident visa unless the principal application applies at the same time or later.
Q8. Can I apply for an immigration visa online?
Yes, applicants applying for a visa under visitor, student or work category can submit their application online.
Q9. How can I obtain a Police Clearance certificate?
Police clearance certificates can be obtained from the Regional Passport Office. It can also be obtained from the Office of Deputy Commissioner of Police/Superintendent of Police for the area of the applicant’s residence. To get a police clearance certificate from the Office of Deputy Commissioner of Police/Superintendent of Police, the applicant must obtain a letter for such a certificate from the INZ office. The police clearance certificate submitted with the application must be in original and must bear the official seal.
Q10. Why should I use the services of hexaglobal for a obtaining a New Zealand immigration Visa?
Obtaining a New Zealand permanent residency visa can be a cumbersome and complicated process. Using our expediting services offered by Hexa immigration who specialize in global resettlement and immigration processes, have a team of professionals who can provide you accurate instructions and processing times, guide through the entire process, provide updates and handle all your problems quickly – making what is a complex issue simple.