Canadian Immigration

The Canadian Federal and Provincial Governments are constantly acquainting new laws and programs with guarantee effective resettlement for the immigrants. There are various choices under which you may reach and settle in the Maple Country Canada.

The most well-known being Skilled Worker Class under Federal, PNP Programs, Business and Student Visa, Hexa Immigration Law Offices Private Limited help you in picking the best choice for Canada Immigration.


Q1. What is a Canada Immigration Visa?

It is a document that permits a person to work and live in one of the Canadian province or territory. It comes with several responsibilities and may be revoked in case the holder does not obey the Canadian residency obligations or is found guilty of conducting criminal activities in the country.

Q2. What is a Canadian Permanent Resident Card?

A Canadian Permanent Resident Card is a small, secured plastic card which contains the cardholder’s personal details and confirms the holder’s status as a Permanent Resident of Canada.

Q3. Is dual citizenship recognized in Canada?

Yes. Since 1977, the Canadian country has permitted its citizens to hold multiple or dual citizenship. This means that a citizen of Canada will not lose his/her Canadian citizenship in case he/she retains his/her native nation’s citizenship.

Q4. As a Canadian citizen, am I bound to pay income tax on my worldwide income?

No, not in all cases. As per the general rules, you are only required to pay the Canadian income tax on worldwide income if you are a resident. With that said, it is best to seek advice from a consultant on all Canadian taxation related matters before making any decisions.

Q5. Is there an eligibility occupation list under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category?

No, there is no eligibility occupation list prevalent at this time under the Federal Skilled Worker Visa category. Applicants of this category must have a minimum one year work experience in the last 10 years in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) code types O, A and B.

Q6. Do students need a student visa for pursuing a short term course?

The need for a student visa majorly depends on the length of the course. If the course duration is less than six months, then there is no need for a student visa. However, if the course duration is more than six months, you must apply for a student visa.

Q7. What is a Provincial Nominee program?

The Provincial Nominee program was instituted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to permit different provinces and territories of Canada to select individuals who have required skills and experience for filling in the position of work which cannot be done by existing workforce in Canada and further contribute to the economic development of the country. Most territories and provinces within the country take part in the Provincial Nominee programs.

Q8. What is the Canadian Experience Class Program?

The Canadian Experience Class Program is an immigration category that permits temporary international workers to work in the country with a Permanent Resident Visa of Canada.