Canada Family Visa

Canada spouse visa

Canada supports family reunification. The Family Visa programs that Canada offers scope of projects and open doors for Canadian residents and permanent Canadian residents to support family members to live in Canada.

Spouse Visa

An individual who is a Permanent Resident of Canada can support an individual as his/her spouse if that individual is married to the Permanent Resident (and the marriage performed in a legal assistance). A marriage between two people of a similar sex will likewise be recognized for immigration purposes, if the marriage was legally performed in Canada, or was performed outside of Canada in a nation where marriage between two people of a similar sex is legally recognized.

Dependent Child Visa

Canada empowers familial ties. The Dependent Child visa is expected to rejoin youngsters with their Canadian parents. This visa permits Canadian citizens and permanent Canadian residents to apply to support their or their accomplices dependent or adopted kids who are of 19 years of age or underneath. When endorsed, subordinate kids can join their supporting parent(s) in Canada. Dependent kids can appreciate permanent residence and can live, study and work in Canada.

With impact from October 24, 2017, Canadian residents and permanent Canadian residents can apply to support their or their citizen’s dependent or adopted kids who are of 22 years of age or underneath, who are not married or in a common-law law relationship, on their movement application.

Common-Law Partner Visa

By applying for the Common-Law Partner visa, qualified candidate can remain with his/her accomplice (same and inverse sex) in Canada. As indicated by this program, Canadian residents and perpetual Canadian occupants can support their custom-based law partners and (qualified) subordinate youngsters. The support ought to mean to live with candidate and support his/her monetarily. When endorsed, the candidate can live, study and work in Canada for an uncertain period.

Conjugal Partner Visa

Partners separated by war, separation or some other legal barriers can rejoin by means of Conjugal partner Visa. This visa permits qualified (same and opposit sex) partners to remain with his/her Canadian partner. According to this program, Canadian residents or permanent Canadian residents can apply to support their marital partners and dependent kids. Upon endorsement, the candidate can enjoy permanent residence arrangement and is qualified for live, study and work in Canada.

Parental & Grandparental Visa

A Parental and Grandparental visa program enables guardians and grand-parents to be supported by their Canadian kids and grandchildren to live in Canada. The sponsors ought to be Canadian residents or permanent Canadian residents. This program was suspended as of November fifth, 2011. Be that as it may, the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa has been made accessible as of January 2014. The Canadian sponsor ought to be set up to live in Canada with the candidate and support them financially without having any entrance to open assets. On approval, the candidate will be allowed to live examination and work in Canada, notwithstanding permanent residency.

Remaining Relative Visa

Encouraging the family reunification strategy, Canada offers Remaining Relative visa to rejoin families. Canadians who don’t have any close family members in Canada or abroad, can sponsor an extended relative from abroad. Through this program, Canadian resident and permanent Canadian resident is permitted to support one relative paying little mind to age or relationship under the family classification. Upon approval, the staying relative will be entitled for permanent residency, work and concentrate in Canada.

Family-Based Provincial Nominee Visa

This Family-Based Provincial Nominee visa program permits permanent residents or Canadian residents situated in indicated provinces to support their qualified family members for permanent residency in Canada.

The list of provinces includes:

  • Manitoba
  • New Brunswick
  • Newfoundland
  • Nova Scotia
  • Saskatchewan
  • Prince Edward Island

On approval, candidates are permitted to live, study and work in Canada.